As a member of this club your are entitled to book courts provided that you comply with the following conditions:
- All courts must be booked prior to use, unless the event or competition is organised by the Club
- Courts after 5pm will incur a light fee
- A member can choose to bring a guest (non-member) to the courts but it is the responsibility of the member to pay the guest fee when courts are booked
- If for technical reasons you cannot book a court online, please call 9482 5200 and leave a request to book a specific court for a specific time – if on arriving to the courts you notice your court is taken please see the facility manager for further directions
- Do not extend play beyond your booked time to respect other people who have also booked courts
- The Facility Manager can at any time request your details to confirm that booking arrangements comply with our terms and conditions and those of Mayors Park Tennis Centre.
Additional hire rate information can be found here.
If you would like to book a court click here.