Clifton Tennis Club is primarily a competition club and will make every effort to cater for as many Members as possible who desire to play competition. We have developed Competition Guidelines to inform the selection process and how teams operate when formed. Read more.
The Club currently fields teams in the following regional competitions
- The North Eastern Night Tennis Group (website: NENTG, view results www.trols.org.au)
- The North Eastern Junior Tennis Association (website: NEJTA)
- Pennant (see Tennis Victoria)
|NENTG||Tuesday Night Men’s||Autumn/Spring||7:00pm|
|NENTG||Wednesday Night Womens’s||Autumn/Spring||7.00pm|
|NENTG||Thursday Night Mixed||Autumn/Spring||7.00pm|
|NEJTA||Saturday Junior Tennis||Autumn/Spring||8:00/8:45am|
- Each season runs for 14 weeks.
- Junior teams do not play during school holidays.
- Summer teams have a break from mid-Dec. to end of January.
We need new players in all sections, to start as fill-ins, and then join a team for the next season. The best way to start is to come to the Sunday social time 11-1pm every Sunday.
If you are interested in joining a team, playing as an emergecy or simply coming along to a game and see how it all works then please contact the North Eastern Night Tennis Group Clifton Hill coordinator; email email@example.com.
You will have a trophy in your cabinet in no time!
Special try-out days are also listed on the ‘Club News’ page.
Pennant: Singles and Doubles
Saturday Mixed: doubles only
Email: Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org
North Eastern Night Tennis Group:
– Tuesday Night Men’s: doubles only
– Wednesday Night Women’s: doubles only
– Thursday Night Mixed: doubles only
– Girls doubles and singles
– Boys doubles and singles
Click here for more information about Junior competition.
Contact: Wayne Armstrong: 0403 817 524